Who is responsible for the processing of your data:
BIOTECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT FOR INDUSTRY IN PHARMACEUTICALS, S.L.U
CIF Responsible: B-86206695
Postal address: Louis Proust Street, 13. 47151 Boecillo (Valladolid)
Phone: +34 983 010 722 / +34 983 54 85 63
Web address: http://www.bdibiotech.com/es/
Delegate of Data Protection: Designation not needed
Preferential contact: You can contact us by any of the indicated means
For what purposes are we going to treat your personal data?
In BDI we treat the information provided by requested persons in order to:
- Manage the mailing of information requested by us of a commercial nature or of events by electronic means that may be of your interest.
- Provide involved parts with offers of products and services of interest.
- Maintain and manage the contractual and pre-contractual relationship.”
- Bill the services provided and proceed to collect them
Web or email contacts:
- Answer your questions, information or services request
- Manage the requested service, answer your request or process your request”
- The data collected from workers are taken in the framework of the employment relationship, being these data appropiate, relevant and necessary for compliance with the employment contract.
- Organize the selection processes for hiring employees.
- Call for job interviews and evaluate applications.
- Once you have given your consent, we can keep your CV to participate in new selection processes. We can also send your CV to our group companies with the sole purpose of making you a participant in your selection processes.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of a contract and maintenance of the contractual relationship.
- The offer of products and services through electronic means is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the contract”
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of a contract and maintenance of the contractual relationship.
Web or email contacts:
- Execution of a labor contract.
- Obligations imposed by labor law that imply treatment of employee data, in which case it must be informed of such treatment.
- Legitimate interests of the company.
- Fulfillment of a legal obligation”
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data in the case of job seekers will be the informed consent of the interested party
Obligation or not to provide data and consequences of not doing so
You are not obliged to provide your data except email if it is to give a commercial information. To carry out the provision of a service, the data to be collected in the contract that regulates the contractual relationship will be necessary. If not provided, no service can be carried out by our entity.
Recipients or categories of recipients
Specifically, the State Agency of the Tax Administration and banks and financial entities will be notified for the collection of the service provided or product purchased, as well as those responsible for the treatment necessary for the execution of the agreement. The data will also be transferred between the companies of the group (BDI Holding and BDI BIOTECH).
What security measures do we apply?
You can feel safe, we have adopted an optimal level of protection of the Personal Data we handle, and we have installed all the means and technical measures at our disposal according to the state of technology to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and Theft of Personal Data.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether BDI is treating personal data that concerns them or not.
- Concerned persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. BDI will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Finally, remember that you have the right not to be the subject of individualized decisions based just on the processing of your data, such as the creation of profiles with legal effects on your person.
You can request the model forms made by the AEPD in the links of this table and send them in writing, specifying the request in which the request is specified, by means of a letter accompanied by a copy of your Identity Document to BDI, Louis Proust Street, 13. 47151 Boecillo (Valladolid) or via email by sending your request for exercise of rights (also specifying the request in which the request is made) and attaching scanned your Identity Document to email@example.com. If you have an electronic signature you can also use it instead of ID. You must also specify an address for the purposes of notification, date and your signature.
In the case that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, that has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you have exercised any of your rights and you have not received a response from the person responsible or the person in charge of the entity or the answer you receive is unsatisfactory, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at the Electronic Headquarters following this link https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/formNuevaReclamacion/nuevaReclamacion.jsf.
How do we obtain personal data? Category of them?
The personal data that we treat in BDI come directly from the user or interested in the service.
Specially protected data is not processed.
The categories of data that are treated are: Identification data, DNI, telephone, Postal or electronic addresses and Economic data.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept while maintaining the link with BDI. At the end of it, the personal data processed in each of the established purposes will be maintained during the legally stipulated deadlines or during the period that a judge or court may require them, taking into account the limitation period for legal actions. The data processed will be maintained as long as the established legal deadlines do not expire, if there is a legal maintenance obligation, or if the legal term does not exist, until the interested party requests their suppression or revocation of the consent granted.
In each treatment or type of data, we provide a specific period, which you can request at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are automated decisions made, as well as profiling and applied logic?
In order to be able to offer you products and services according to your interests we will elaborate a “commercial profile”, based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on said profile.